Effective date: March 8, 2021
Corporate Fitness Works, Inc. ("Company" or "we" or "us") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit one of our fitness centers, one of our websites (https://corporatefitnessworks.com, https://well-on-track.com, https://cfwvirtual.com, https://www.ptminder.com, https://streaming.corporatefitnessworks.com, https://info.corporatefitnessworks.com, https://healthycommunity.ca, or https://corehealth.global, (together, our "Website")), or our mobile application or otherwise use our products or services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website or mobile application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- At one of our fitness centers.
- From sources otherwise described in this policy, such as third-party service providers we use to support our business.
This policy does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any third-party mobile application or website or any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website or mobile application.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from users of our Website, mobile application, fitness centers, and products and services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, or other information you provide to us
- That is about you but does not necessarily identify you, such as your health or medical information, credit card information,emergency contact information, and the name of your employer or company;
- That shows the dates and times you checked into one of our fitness centers;
- That you may provide in response to one of our surveys, contests, or sweepstakes, which may include personal or demographic information;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details; and/or ny other information you may provide to us.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or when you check into one of our fitness centers.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website or mobile application. Information collected automatically on our Website may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including, for example, our business partners and service providers, or your employer or its service provider, in connection with our fitness centers, Website, mobile application, products, or services you may use.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you visit our Website or mobile application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visit, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may maintain or associate information we collect automatically with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and mobile application and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and mobile application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or mobile application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website or mobile application and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Privacy Policies and Other Tracking Technologies
We do not control the privacy practices of third parties. For example, we do not control whether or how third parties may use your information or may use tracking technologies with respect to your information. If you have any questions about a third party’s privacy practices or about an advertisement or other targeted content or how any third party may collect or use your information, you should contact the responsible third party directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your membership, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you or your employer and us, including for billing and collection.
- To present our Website and mobile application and their contents to you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, mobile application, or any products or services we offer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website or mobile application.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Our employees, contractors, service providers, software providers, professional advisers, insurers, agents, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- Any third parties as may be required by your employer to administer any programs and services in which you are enrolled.
- Any party to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information. For example, if you provide credit card information to pay for our personal training service, we may share such information for credit card clearance, order fulfillment, customer support, or other related reasons.
- Any party to fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provided the information.
- Any party with your consent.
- Any party to comply with any court order, subpoena, civil investigative demand, legal process, law, or regulation, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- Any party to enforce or perform any contracts, agreements, or obligations, including, for example, for billing and collection purposes.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- Any party if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other parties for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Reviewing and Requesting Changes to Your Information
If you would like to review and request any changes to your personal information on file with us, you may direct the request to us in writing at the address or email address stated below (see Contact Information, below). We may not accommodate such a request if we believe compliance with the request would violate any law, regulation, contract, or other legal obligation or cause the information to be incorrect. We reserve the right to deny, in our sole discretion and for any reason, any request to review, change, delete, or otherwise access any information in our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 may permit California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with an established business relationship with us and would like to request information from us about whether we have shared your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, you may direct the request to us in writing at the mailing or email address stated below.
California law may require us to inform you how we respond to do-not-track (DNT) signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Because there is no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals or other such mechanisms, we don’t respond to them at this time.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company that operates a website for commercial purposes not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to another party for the other party to license or sell the information to additional parties. This right may apply even if personal information is not currently being sold. We do not sell personal information and do not currently operate in Nevada. However, if you are a Nevada consumer who wishes to exercise a right to request us not to sell your personal information, please direct your request to the email address identified below (see Contact Information, below). We reserve the right to take reasonable measures to verify the authenticity of the request and the identity of the consumer making the request.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website and mobile application are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on our Website or mobile application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or mobile application or provide any information about yourself to us, including without limitation your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in writing at the mailing or email address stated below.
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to secure your information, including personal information, from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no website, application, software, system, or database is completely secure or "hacker proof." Although we try to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any transmission of information, including personal information, is at your own risk. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your information, including personal information, against unauthorized disclosure or misuse. For example, if you have a password to access an account with us, we encourage you not to share that password with anyone.
1200 16th Street North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33705